OPEN THIS LINK AND THEN CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE CLASS OR TEACHER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR
- P.R.I.D.E. READ ALOUDS: EXCELLENCE
- PRIDE READ ALOUDS: DETERMINATION
- P.R.I.D.E. READ ALOUDS: INTEGRITY
- P.R.I.D.E. READ ALOUDS: RESPECT
- P.R.I.D.E. READ ALOUDS: POSITIVITY
- Caps For Sale with Mrs Duncombe
- Somerset News April 17th
- Curious George Goes to the Toy Store
- READ ALOUD with MRS GROVE: Not Quite Narwhal
- READ ALOUD with Mrs Duplisea
Food Pantry Drive Thru: Wednesday, May 6th from 3:00-5:30pm at Somerset Elementary (45 Blake Street)
Many of our teachers are still without power and internet due to the recent storm. Please be aware that this may impact updates on ...
The groceries are here! 99 boxes of food for pick up from 3:00-5:30 today, Wednesday, April 8th.
The food pantry did not deliver the expected order. We do have 36 boxes of dry goods and fresh produce to distribute today from 2: ...
Our next food pantry delivery is this Tuesday, April 7th from 2:00-4:00pm. Please drive up in front of the school. A volunteer wi ...
Mrs Surprenant will be at the school from 9:00am-12:00am Wednesday, April 1st to take phone calls 938-4770 and deliver prearranged ...
The Somerset team is passing out packets from 8:00-2:30 today. Please pull up in front of the school and a volunteer will take you ...
The Somerset Elementary staff has been busy developing individualized student work packets, gathering students personal belongings, ...